Search for active contracts\r\n
Here's where you can find the published details of all Sydney Water projects that have active contracts in place. You can filter results and search by contract class, keyword or date awarded.
\r\n"}}" id="text-58d17532b7" class="cmp-text">
When we publish contract details\r\n
We publish details about the active contracts we’ve awarded when they:
- are between Sydney Water and a private sector contractor\r\n
- were signed after 1 July 2010, which is when the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 (GIPA Act) started\r\n
- are for a value of $150,000 or more and involve the contractor doing a specific project such as construction, infrastructure or property development, the contractor agreeing to provide specific goods or services, or the transfer or lease of real property.\r\n
\r\n"}}" id="ID01" class="cmp-text">
How we divide contracts into classes\r\n
\r\nClass 1 contracts
Class 1 contracts are those that have, or are likely to have, a value of $150,000 or more.
Class 2 contracts
Class 2 contracts are Class 1 contracts that also fit into one of the following categories:
- There hasn’t been a public tender process and the terms and conditions of the contract have been directly negotiated with the contractor.\r\n
- The contract was the subject of a tender (public or not), but the terms and conditions have been substantially negotiated with the contractor.\r\n
- The obligations of one or more parties to maintain or operate infrastructure or assets could continue for 10 years or more and the contract involves a privately financed project as defined by the NSW Treasury, or the exchange of significant assets.\r\n
Class 3 contracts
If a Class 2 contract has a value, or likely value, of more than $5 million it becomes a Class 3 contract.
\r\n"}}" id="ID02" class="cmp-text">